One-on-one physical therapy in the comfort of your home, connecting the mind and body to get you moving again. Focused on restoring you to efficiency, not just function.
Dr. Albert Pannone is a lifelong learner, passionate about the science of movement.
Albert Pannone, PT, DPT, OCS, CFMT, ATC is a licensed Physical Therapist and licensed Athletic Trainer. He earned his Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Chatham University in 2014. He completed a residency with the Institute of Physical Art in Functional Manual Therapy in 2019 and became a Certified Functional Manual Therapist in 2020. He became a Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist in 2022.
He’s passionate about the art and science of movement and loves helping patients make connections between mind and body to achieve their goals. Albert believes that by understanding the connections in the body as well as in the mind, we can treat and manage pain and improve function. He uses a goal oriented approach with an eclectic skill set to help patients move better.
Albert works with patients of all ages, and a wide variety of conditions. He believes in finding the root cause of movement dysfunction and treating it from the source. He utilizes Functional Manual Therapy, Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation, dry needling, joint mobilization/manipulation, and corrective exercise. He can also provide Graded Motor Imagery programs and Therapeutic Pain Neuroscience Education to help patients with persistent pain.
When he’s not treating patients, Albert can most often be found enjoying the latest superhero movies with his wife & children, reading, or gaming with friends.
Synaptic Physical Therapy is a privately owned practice licensed in Virginia. We do not accept any insurance plans. Invoices can be provided upon request to be submitted to your insurance company for partial reimbursement. Please check with your insurance provider to determine if they provide partial payment for Out of Network services.
Phone Consultation – 15 minutes FREE
In-Home Physical Therapy Initial Evaluation – 75 minutes $250
In-Home Physical Therapy – 60 minutes $200
5 Visits – $950
10 Visits – $1800
A Good Faith Estimate of services can be provided upon request.
A travel fee will be assessed for services outside of a 15 mile radius of Centreville, Virginia.
These packages should NOT be used by those who are currently having pain or other dysfunction or for those who need special accommodations that require intervention by a therapist. In these cases your therapist will see you for formal physical therapy instead. If you’re unsure, book a free telephone consultation to discuss it with us!
Sleep Posture Package
1 hour of sleep posture training and 1 hour follow up – $375
Sitting posture and ergonomics assessment
1 hour of ergonomics assessment and 1 hour of sitting training, plus a 1 month follow up – $550
Squat like a Pro
1 hour of posture training, 1 hour of weight acceptance and hip hinge training and a 1 month follow up with squatting variations added – $550
Stand and lift
Work on your feet all day? Here is the plan to save your back!
1 hour of standing posture training, 1 hour of squat/hip hinge training, 1 hour of lifting practice and a 1 month follow up for 1 hour – $725
Perfect Posture Package
10 sessions to improve your posture and learn the best and most efficient positions for your body.
Sleep session training
Foot posture session 1
Hip hinging/weight acceptance session
Mid program check in
Standing posture session
Hip hinging session
Foot posture session 2
Lifting mechanics check in
End of program wrap up and review
Customized fitness training based on your specific needs. Available at your home or your gym.
One Session – $225
Three Sessions – $550
Five Sessions – $900
Ten Sessions – $1,775
More than just Physical Therapy.
While we’re passionate about physical therapy, we also believe it’s about more than just treating patients. Our core values speak to these important principles:
Ethics of Care:
- Patients are treated based on what is best for them and their condition, never based on their insurance.
- Patients are treated to return to their highest level of function possible.
- Patients are looked at from a whole-person approach, not from a condition or pathology approach.
- Patients are treated to find long term solutions, not short term fixes for problems.
- The patient/therapist relationship is built on mutual trust and respect.
- Synaptic Therapy is dedicated to keeping your data secure.
- We use only HIPPA compliant documentation and communication systems.
- Passwords are always complex, unique, and managed by a password manager.
- All passwords are only accessible with biometric authentication.
- Email and messaging are end to end encrypted and use a zero trust policy.
Our Commitment to the Environment:
- We are dedicated to minimizing our impact on the environment in all facets of our care.
- We use disposable products only where needed to ensure patient and therapist safety.
- In cases where we must use disposable products they will use the most biodegradable components possible.
- We use a fully electric vehicle.