One-on-one physical therapy in the comfort of your home, connecting the mind and body to get you moving again. Focused on restoring you to efficiency, not just function.
Dr. Albert Pannone is a lifelong learner, passionate about the science of movement.
Albert Pannone, PT, DPT, OCS, CFMT, ATC is a licensed Physical Therapist and licensed Athletic Trainer. He earned his Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Chatham University in 2014. He completed a residency with the Institute of Physical Art in Functional Manual Therapy in 2019 and became a Certified Functional Manual Therapist in 2020. He became a Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist in 2022.
He’s passionate about the art and science of movement and loves helping patients make connections between mind and body to achieve their goals. Albert believes that by understanding the connections in the body as well as in the mind, we can treat and manage pain and improve function. He uses a goal oriented approach with an eclectic skill set to help patients move better.
Albert works with patients of all ages, and a wide variety of conditions. He believes in finding the root cause of movement dysfunction and treating it from the source. He utilizes Functional Manual Therapy, Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation, dry needling, joint mobilization/manipulation, and corrective exercise. He can also provide Graded Motor Imagery programs and Therapeutic Pain Neuroscience Education to help patients with persistent pain.
When he’s not treating patients, Albert can most often be found enjoying the latest superhero movies with his wife & children, reading, or gaming with friends.
Synaptic Physical Therapy is a privately owned practice licensed in Virginia. We do not accept any insurance plans. Invoices can be provided upon request to be submitted to your insurance company for partial reimbursement. Please check with your insurance provider to determine if they provide partial payment for Out of Network services.
Phone Consultation – 15 minutes FREE
In-Home Physical Therapy Initial Evaluation – 75 minutes $250
In-Home Physical Therapy – 60 minutes $200
5 Visits – $950
10 Visits – $1800
A Good Faith Estimate of services can be provided upon request.
A travel fee will be assessed for services outside of a 15 mile radius of Centreville, Virginia.
More than just Physical Therapy.
While we’re passionate about physical therapy, we also believe it’s about more than just treating patients. Our core values speak to these important principles:
Ethics of Care:
- Patients are treated based on what is best for them and their condition, never based on their insurance.
- Patients are treated to return to their highest level of function possible.
- Patients are looked at from a whole-person approach, not from a condition or pathology approach.
- Patients are treated to find long term solutions, not short term fixes for problems.
- The patient/therapist relationship is built on mutual trust and respect.
- Synaptic Therapy is dedicated to keeping your data secure.
- We use only HIPPA compliant documentation and communication systems.
- Passwords are always complex, unique, and managed by a password manager.
- All passwords are only accessible with biometric authentication.
- Email and messaging are end to end encrypted and use a zero trust policy.
Our Commitment to the Environment:
- We are dedicated to minimizing our impact on the environment in all facets of our care.
- We use disposable products only where needed to ensure patient and therapist safety.
- In cases where we must use disposable products they will use the most biodegradable components possible.
- We use a fully electric vehicle.