More than just Physical Therapy.
While we’re passionate about physical therapy, we also believe it’s about more than just treating patients. Our core values speak to these important principles:
Ethics of Care:
- Patients are treated based on what is best for them and their condition, never based on their insurance.
- Patients are treated to return to their highest level of function possible.
- Patients are looked at from a whole-person approach, not from a condition or pathology approach.
- Patients are treated to find long term solutions, not short term fixes for problems.
- The patient/therapist relationship is built on mutual trust and respect.
- Synaptic Therapy is dedicated to keeping your data secure.
- We use only HIPPA compliant documentation and communication systems.
- Passwords are always complex, unique, and managed by a password manager.
- All passwords are only accessible with biometric authentication.
- Email and messaging are end to end encrypted and use a zero trust policy.
Our Commitment to the Environment:
- We are dedicated to minimizing our impact on the environment in all facets of our care.
- We use disposable products only where needed to ensure patient and therapist safety.
- In cases where we must use disposable products they will use the most biodegradable components possible.
- We use a fully electric vehicle.